Leather and Snakeskin Pallas Head Shoulder Bag
- A circular shoulder bag depicting a Pallas Head, a motif lifted from Henry Moore’s drawing 'Pallas Heads' 1973, chosen from the Henry Moore Foundation archive. The animated leather design is sculpted for a three-dimensional effect, and bonded to snakeskin for added graphic appeal. A panel of glossy calf hair in zebra print houses the top zip closure of the bag.
- 20 x 12 x 19cm/7.9 x 4.7 x 7.5in
- Strap drop length: 27cm/10.6in.
- Outer: 100% calf leather
- Panel 1: 100% water snake
- Panel 2: 100% real fur: farmed dyed calf hair, bos taurus, fur origin: Australia
- Lining: 68% polyester, 32% polyurethane
- Detachable calf leather shoulder strap
- Top zip closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Polished metal hardware
- Leather zip-tag with embossed Burberry lettering
- Made in Italy