Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- The Chelsea trench coat, in cotton gabardine, is our slimmest fit with a tapered waist and a precisely tailored collar and gun flap. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts. Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 87cm/34.3in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature features: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Item Image Gallery