Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A longline double-breasted jacket tailored in our archival Vintage check wool. A silhouette first seen on Vivienne Westwood’s debut menswear runway in 1990, it has two chest pockets and exaggerated peak lapels. This collaboration supports the rainforest charity Cool Earth.
- Jacket length: 90cm/35.4in. Model wears a size IT 50
- Model’s height: 187cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Double-breasted closure, peak lapels, chest welt pockets, flap pockets, interior button-through welt pocket, double vent
- Engraved with ‘Burberry Westwood’ at buttons
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery